MY PROMISE TO WORK FOR YOU
I hope you are managing to keep safe and healthy during these difficult times. Since being elected to represent you as your Borough Councillor in last year's By-Election, I have strived to continue the good work started by my friend Councillor Brian Wood who sadly passed last year. Thank you to all those who have supported me.
I am proud to be your Conservative Councillor, working hard to continue to represent the residents of St George’s ward.
I have lived in Castle Point for most of my life and know our area well, so I am aware of the key issues we face together in our Borough. Currently I am a Studio Manager for “Open Arts”, a charity based in
Hadleigh. The charity is managed by the NHS and provides a supportive and creative environment for people with mental health difficulties. The work we do at “ Open Arts” is a lifeline for those we help, many of whom are alone and isolated.
I am actively involved with the “Yellow Door” project which does valuable work with young people of Castle Point in need of support, particularly in these difficult times.
I am very passionate about our environment and litter pick on a regular basis with voluntary community groups, striving to keep our Borough a clean and pleasant place to live.
Since being elected I have worked closely with my fellow St George’s Borough Councillor Clive Walter and Essex County Councillor Beverley Egan, listening to residents and getting things done.
• I voted against the local plan. I will do all I can to ensure our treasured greenbelt stays greenbelt.
• Holding monthly surgeries, meeting residents and dealing with issues raised.
• Getting the lighting fixed in the underpass in Rushbottom Lane, ensuring residents safety.
• Ensuring our parks and green spaces are well maintained with better access to litter bins.
• Ensuring our children’s play areas are well maintained.
• Reporting and liaising with Essex County Council on Highways and
lightening issues, for quicker repairs.
I pledge to continue the good works already done and to represent you to the best of my ability.
Thank you Sue Mumford
YOUR PRIORITIES ARE MY PRIORITIES
- I voted against the LOCAL PLAN. I will do all I can to ensure our treasured green
belt stays green belt
- Delivering good quality and value for money services, making sure your Council Tax
money is spent wisely on things that matter
- Ensuring Castle Point is an attractive environment for businesses to grow and flourish
- Ensuring Castle Point remains safe, green and protected from flooding
- Delivering the basics: clean streets, great local parks and reliable refuse collections
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
If you would like to raise an issue of concern, or help my campaign, please contact me:
Telephone: 01268 691532
Tel: 01268 792992 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org